things we should never forget under any circumstances
- the fact that togami didn’t know what a vending machine was and naegi had to explain it to him
- Idk if anyone’s uploaded this part of school mode yet but if naegi asks him if he can cook togami’s like ‘wtf r u talking about isn’t that the chef’s job’ implying that he does not understand that other people do not have chefs
- once naegi answered one of his questions right so he said this
- who literally just shouts at someone else that they’re interesting??? who does th
- "Togami-kun finished talking, slowly turned his body around…and then took off with a sudden burst of speed, sprinting out of the cafeteria."
- I literally refuse to have any elitist ever tell me again that calling Togami a nerd isn’t okay because look at this. look at this
I can’t believe I forgot the most important one
Eyes black, big paws and It’s poison and It’s blood
I played the prologue of The Wolf Among Us. It is like… a roleplay game that looks like a comic: you can choose the interactions. The protagonist looks and acts just like Veld Dragoon.
It’s amazing. And so much fun!
Oh, my friend. I’m sorry.
"I’m saving up all of my strength
For when I finally fail
At keeping you safe
When my last friend should leave me
It’s alright, easy”
-Wye Oak ‘Two Small Deaths’ x